The City of Farmington has openings for Election Inspectors for the November 8 General Election.
Inspectors, who are paid for the day, work at polling places in the city’s six precincts, and count absent voter ballots throughout the day. New inspectors will participate in training on October 27 at 2:30 p.m.; returning inspectors will have training as follows:
- Precincts 1-3: November 2, 2:30 p.m.
- Precincts 4-6: November 3, 2:30 p.m.
- Absent Voter Counting Boards (2): November 4, 2:30 p.m.
Anyone interested should apply to the City Clerk’s office by September 26. For information, contact:
- Jen Tomlinson, email@example.com or 248-474-5500, ext. 2225
- Mary Mullison, firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-474-5500, ext. 2228
- Sue Halberstadt, email@example.com or 248-474-5500, ext. 2218