Farmington Public Schools is looking for trustworthy adults who enjoy working with children and are interested in a part-time job with a consistent schedule.
Candidates for noon supervisor and sub positions should have these qualities:
- Ability to establish good relationships with students, staff and parents
- Calm and patient mannerisms
- Respect for confidentiality
- Ability to use positive discipline strategies
- Ability to follow through on projects
- High school diploma or GED
Positions are open 10 months of the year, averaging 10 to 12½ hours per week, depending upon the site, at $10 per hour.
To apply, visit edustaff.org/post. To learn more, call 877-974-6338 or write to Shelley Reynolds, firstname.lastname@example.org. Employment is with EDUStaff, the District’s third-party employer.