Because of construction at some Farmington Public Schools buildings and parking lots, the City of Farmington Hills has relocated voting locations for five precincts, only for the August 2 State Primary Election.
These precincts are affected:
- Forest Elementary – Precinct #3 now votes at Orchard United Methodist Church
- East Middle School – Precincts #18 and #19 now vote at Beechview Elementary
- Lanigan Elementary – Precinct #21 now votes at Alameda School
- Power Middle School – Precinct #24 now votes at the Finnish Center
- Gill Elementary – Precinct #25 now votes at the Finnish Center
Voters located in these Precincts should receive a postcard notice advising them of the temporary locations by the end of May.
Absent voter applications will automatically be mailed out to voters on the City’s permanent absent voter list the week of May 23. Eligible electors may also download an application from the City website as of May 23 or by contacting the City Clerk’s Office.
For more information and a map indicating the location changes, visit fhgov.com, or to learn more, call City Clerk’s Office at 248-871-2410.