Five speakers are expected to share information about health and wellness during a free March 31 expo hosted by the Greater Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce and Women’s Business Committee.
Held from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Total Sports Complex, 22777 Farmington Rd. in Farmington, the event is open to the public and will showcase local businesses and service providers. The speaker schedule includes (times approximate):
- 11:15 a.m. Balance For Life
- 11:40 a.m. Bloomfield Wellness
- 12:05 p.m. Mid-American Studio
- 12:30 p.m. Sweet Dreamzzz
- 12:55 p.m. Laugh Time with Seniors
For more information, call 248-919-6917 or visit gfachamber.com.